Location - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary - starting salary up to £40K depending on experience
This job involves support direct to our customers and also working with our development staff to ensure that we deliver the best possible service to our customers in a timely way.
Ideally, we would like to appoint someone with one or more years prior experience but we are very happy to also consider recent IT graduates. The successful appointee will join a small experienced team. The scope for learning and advancement in this role is excellent.
If you lack some of the skill sets we would like, but have a passion and aptitude for making a career in our dynamic industry, we will be pleased to hear from you.
Please note that a willingness to work night shifts on a rota basis is required.
Essential Skills/ Experience
• Triage experience with software systems (including log analysis; troubleshooting; identifying and classifying issues)
• Good knowledge of software troubleshooting tools and techniques
• A strong ability to solve problems and think laterally
• Understanding of SQL databases
• Software installation and deployment experience
• Willing to take initiative to learn about new products
• A strong customer focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A demonstrable record of achievement in either relevant previous position(s) or academic work
Highly Desirable Skills/ Experience
• Familiarisation with deploying and supporting applications on AWS and Azure
• Experience of working with carriers on IP provisioning
Desirable Skills/ Experience
• Software development or testing experience/background
• Understanding of telephony, VoIP, WebRTC, HTTP, HTTPS
• Understanding of NoSQL databases
• Contact centre exposure
• Starting salary up to £40K depending on experience
• Company Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Contributions
• Stock Options
Email applications to:
Lisa Adams - email@example.com
Postal applications to:
1 Cromwell Court,
Bucks HP20 2PB
Sytel is an industry leader in state-of-the-art, cloud-based contact centre and telecommunications technology.
Our products include inbound and outbound switching, agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components can be delivered as an integrated solution, or instead, partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.
Based in the UK, we are a rapidly growing company of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. We develop unbeatable solutions for the call centre market, both on premise and in the cloud, and have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading call centre vendors.